Toy Fox Terrier
|Ease of Training|
- He comes from America
- He was developed using Miniature Pinschers, Italian Greyhounds, Chihuahuas and Manchester Terriers
Personality and Behavior
- He has loads of energy
- He's active indoors and out
- He is always ready to play a game with you
- He likes to dig and barks quite a bit
- He's easy to train because he learns commands at an above average rate.
- He sheds quite a bit of hair. You'll find some hair stuck to your clothes, couch and carpets.
Grooming / Maintenance
- His short coat only needs to be brushed occasionally. However, because it sheds you may find yourself brushing it once a week, or more, to minimize the hair in your home (what you remove with a brush doesn't end up on the couch!).