Wire Fox Terrier
|Ease of Training|
- He originated in the British Isles
- He was used to destroy vermin on farms and to dig foxes out of their dens
Personality and Behavior
- He's friendly and playful
- He's always active
- He's affectionate with his family
- He loves to dig so keep him away from the rose garden
- He's fairly easy to train. He learns commands at an average rate.
- He sheds virtually no hair. You'll be hard-pressed to find a hair in your home! (Good for clean-freaks.)
Grooming / Maintenance
- Option 1: Clip his coat short every few months and then it only needs to be brushed occasionally.
- Option 2: Strip his medium-length coat (pluck out the dead hairs) every 6 months and brush it occasionally.
- Smooth Fox Terrier
Submit a photo of your Wire Fox Terrier